Saturday, February 28, 2009

Riverside Resort RV Park in Laughlin, NV





I pulled into my camp site in Laughlin and got set up. Back when I was about to leave Apple Valley, I noticed that the domestic water pump was leaking so I thought I would take care of the problem when I arrived in Las Vegas in a month. But I came across a mobile RV repairman there in the campground and had him come take a look at it. We decided that the pump had an internal leak and the whole pump would need to be replaced. He ordered one and when it arrived a couple of days later, he came back out to the coach and replaced it. Now I shouldn't have to worry about the pump giving out completely when I am at the Bluegrass Festival or out in Death Valley and I would be without water pressure altogether.


The day after I arrived, I took a ride out to the the town of Oatman that is located on old Route 66. It is a real tourist trap, but the one thing they have going for them out there are the dozen or so wild burros that roam up and down the main street.




No comments:

Post a Comment