Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back on the air again with a new computer

Yesterday I bought a new Toshiba lap top computer so I can continue posting pictures along with the text. I will try to catch up with some pictures of last day of the bluegrass festival at Lake Havasu.

The promoter brought some big guns to kick off having the festival at a new location. This is the United States Navy Band Country Currents.



One of the audience favorites was the Bluegrass Brothers






Cherry Holmes Band is a very talented family and have been playing together for many years. They were the last to play. They even played well into the sunset.










After the Festival was over, Greg & Kay and Rich & Sue invited me to go out with them to a Pizza Parlor for dinner.They are the folks that I have been friends with here for the last few days. As you can tell, we had a real good time. And the pizza was real good, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment