Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crash and burn

Well, it finally happened! Last evening my laptop computer crashed. I talked with my computer guy back in Huntington Beach for half an hour. We tried all kinds of things to get it to boot, but he determined by the error messages that were being displayed that I would have to get it in the shop for further diagnosis. So for the rest of this adventure I will have to use other computers to get on the Internet. I was quite upset about it, but I told myself, "I can still have a great time just like I did before I had the blog." After that little talk, I had a restful evening. The weather is beautiful here this morning with a slit breeze. Today I am using one of the computers in the club house here at Havasu RV Resort. I should be able to use this setup until I leave here on Saturday. Then I will need to find other sources of posting to this blog. More than likely I won't be able to post any pictures unless there is a way to access the picture files. I will continue shooting pictures so when I get an opportunity to post them I will have them.

1 comment:

  1. This is a test to see if the "comments" feature really works.

    ReplyDelete