Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Memories of Las Vegas

Well, I hope you have enjoyed traveling around Las Vegas with me for the past two weeks or so. We have visited some beautiful and interesting places. Maybe the next time I stay in Las Vegas I can take in some of the attractions on the west side of Las Vegas Boulevard. Next year they should be close to opening the City Center. That place should be a very interesting and fun place to visit.



You know you are in a classy place if you walk into the "men's room" and find this decor. The following photo was taken in the Encore.




I am leaving Las Vegas and traveling to Barstow where I will be watching trains again for a couple of days. Then it is off to Apple Valley where I will drop anchor at Jim and Shonda's place until I leave for my summer adventure to Salim, Oregon next month. However, that does not mean the fun will stop.

In my next post, I will take you on a ride in a real fire engine. So get your boots ready to jump into.

No comments:

Post a Comment