Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bootjack Doings

I have been busy the past few days. Yesterday I drove down to visit Paul and Arlene Jumps, who live out in the country north of Fresno. Paul and I worked for AiReaserch in Torrance back in the 60s and 70s as electronic technicians. We share a love for the RV life style and had lots to talk about. I took along my computer and showed them some of my slide shows that I have put together, ie. Death Valley, Yosemite Valley, and Victor Valley Fire Academy. They thought they were very nice. Time just flew and Arlene fixed us lunch and we sat around the table talking until I looked at the clock and couldn't believe that it was time for me to leave so I could get back to Bootjack.



I arrived back in time to show Keith and Ruby some of my slide shows, also. They had a good laugh when I showed them the pictures that I took when Ruby took me for a ride on her "goat" one morning. We had one last visit before we said goodbye. I was to pull out the next morning and continue my adventure.



Here are a few pictures that I took:





This is Ruby's Dally Parton scarecrow.



This is where I parked the coach and just one of the great sunsets that they had.





I have to THANK Ruby and Keith for a wonderful time during my stay in Bootjack! A place I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment