Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tour Of The Chocoholics Factory

This morning I was on the Internet checking out the Lodi area for things to do when I came across this tour of the Chocoholics chocolate factory. I looked it up and found that it was in the small town of Clements not far from Lodi on Highway 12. I grabbed my camera and headed that way.





It is a self guided tour and while I was there, was about the only one doing it. Their production line was shut down, because this is the slow time of the year for them. Fall is when they are getting ready for Christmas and Valentin's. I was able to observe one lady filling boxes with candy.





When I was finished with the tour, I went into the Gift Shop, which is in an old IOOF building, and found out a little bit about Chocoholics from Maile who was working behind the counter.


They have been in business for about 10 years and from what I could see in the Gift Shop, have some very attractive products. Here is just a taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment